Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Magazine Feature ~ Bohemian jewelry


Exciting news for Gypsy Moon Designs! I am going to have my jewelry featured in a magazine called Meets Obsession.

They are a online magazine that is having their inaugural print issue come out this fall. Check out their online mag here.


I sent a dozen pieces of jewelry and am eager to see if they all will be featured. When I get my copy I will share with you all.


What is so cool is the editor contacted me via my online shop Gypsy Moon Designs. If you love art and fashion magazines you may want to order their first issue like I did. You can order their magazine here.

1 comment:

Celtic Cat said...

Awesome!Hope you can give us a link after it is published.

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com