Friday, March 25, 2011

Big Cartel theme

I feel like a little kid today!


Artwork courtesy of Ireland Brady, Happy Little Girl Hooray.


I have my Big Cartel website theme completed. Me so happy! At first I did some CSS coding to enlarge the tiny 10 px font that for some reason Big Cartel uses. After searching around I found this clean theme called "Sunday Drive" by Tonka Park.

So far the whole experience with Big cartel and Tonka Park has been great. Customer support answers emails within hours. With a bit of easy coding you can track where views are coming from with Google Analytics.

If you are using Big Cartel as your shopping cart check out my shop theme to see if you too want to upgrade your theme.! Gypsy Moon Designs

3 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

Wow! That looks really great! I just set up this week with Big Cartel. I'm hoping to have some time to figure some stuff out soon. I like how you have your FB badge on there... Looks really great!

gypsy moon designs said...

Thanks Amy Nicole. If you need any help let me know. Also, I found this are of BC very useful!
http://help.bigcartel.com/questions

Julie

Anonymous said...

Julie, your Big Cartel theme is gorgeous. I have been reading more and more about this venue - guess I need to check it out.

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com