Monday, July 13, 2009

Doubled my Goal



I like to post a photo with my posts and this one is from Glacier National Park. We are heading up there this week to celebrate my birthday. There is a scenic road called Road to the Sun that is open only a few months out of the year. We are going to take in the views, swim, fish and camp.

Well, it is my 1 1/2 year anniversary on Etsy. When I first joined I made a goal for this date. I wanted to make 325 sales by this date.

I know it is odd to choose a goal for 1 1/2 years rather than 1 year, but that is what I did.

I am thrilled that I practically doubled that goal at 649 sales. Being self employed I really find setting goals to be imperative.

Often I set goals such as in the month of June I shall accomplish this...for July, that... That way I am not just drifting aimlessly, accomplishing nothing.

When I come home from my much needed vacation I shall post some photos!

7 comments:

Celtic Cat said...

It took me two tries to get up to Logan Pass, but it is well worth the
second trip out there.

Great Photograph!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous place and CONGRATS on reaching and surpassing your goal...you go girl! OH, happy birthday also.

Unknown said...

Congrats on doubling your goal! Fabulous girl! Have a very happy birthday and vacation! BTW, I love Going to the Sun Hwy.

Paulo J. Mendes said...

Those are very well deserved holidays after such good sales. Happy birthday and another year of great results :))

Judy said...

A beautiful place....congrats on your sales!!

gypsy moon designs said...

Thanks everyone! I love the blogging community!

Annie Coe said...

Congrats on doubling your goal :-).
May you triple it next time!

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com