Thursday, June 9, 2011

Earthy Ammonite necklaces and Ravens


Ammonite necklace

I love the organic, earthiness of fossil jewelry. Last night I photographed a few necklaces and got them online this morning.


Ammonite necklace

This bold chunky necklace is one of best sellers at all the craft shows I do. The bone pendant dangles from black leather cord.



Spiral leather cord necklace

It had poured down rain all day yesterday. As soon as the rain broke I went outside to shoot photos. All these ravens swooped in and were hanging out!



The whole driveway was full of them. But, I guess they are camera shy! When I started photographing them they flew up to the top pf this old Cottonwood tree.



With a few hanging around watching me as I worked!

Hope everyone is having a great week. : )

2 comments:

Celtic Cat said...

Oh, I love your ammonite necklaces! I have only been able to get close to one raven in Yellowstone.

gypsy moon designs said...

That is so cool! I love Ravens!

Thanks for stopping by.

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com