Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Loni is having a birthday!



My parents have seven grandkids and they are all boys except for the youngest, Loni.

Loni had been telling her Mom that she wanted to be a boy. No wonder with all those crazy boys running around! Well, her birthday is coming up in a few days and she told Grandma she would like pretty clothes.

Grandma bought her some skirts and tops. One of the skirts has a yellow flower print. So, today I made her this necklace. It has been a long time since I was seven and sure hope it is not to gaudy!

The only photo I have on my computer of my niece is from Christmas. Doesn't she have the prettiest smile!

2 comments:

The Muddy Moose Bath Boutique said...

Happy Birthday to Loni!!

Julie, you jewlery is beautiful and your blog is great, so I have given your blog an award....go to my blog to check out all the hype!

nc chatty said...

Oh my gosh that necklace is so beautiful, she is going to love it! Thank you and I am glad you are feeling a little better. And please tell your friend at the Muddy Moose that I will give Loni her Birthday message.

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com