Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Boho Chic Jewelry Designs


As a designer I eagerly await the change of season in order to create new designs. It is so fun to go from a light summer color palette to a more rich fall/winter palette.

I created this chunky bohemian necklace is two color choices. Warm colors of tans, browns, olives and denim blue are glazed upon these large porcelain beads.

The pendant is a large copper oval with a pendant of Glazed Porcelain. I dangled the pendant on a tubular copper bail from Bali.

For a South Western flavor I teamed up the porcelain beads with turquoise color stones of Magnesite.

The tomato red chunky Bohemian necklace is paired up with round stones in a brown-black called Mahogany Obsidian. This one would look so beauty with a light cocoa silk blouse.
You can view here

4 comments:

YoursTruli said...

Gorgeous pieces! I really love them both!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous - love them both but especially the red one...very nice design.

Celtic Cat said...

Your jewelry is awesome!

gypsy moon designs said...

Thanks you guys! : )

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com