Sunday, September 27, 2009

Improving my SEO


I must be an adrenalin junkie! I was doing 2 craftshows a weekend and am relieved that the Sunday show has ended for the season. I am eager for the Saturday show to end, which is just a few weeks away.

As you know I now have my own .com shop and what a learning curve it is. I discovered this website grader from folks on the Etsy forums called hubspot It has been such a help. I see areas that need work and am googling trying to learn as much as possible.

One thing I have learned is how valuable links are. I am always linking back to my Etsy shop and I think I will start to link back to my own store.

Blogging is such a fantastic way to do this. So, I have worked on the beautification of my shop and now it is time to improve it's SEO. Gypsy Moon Designs Boho chic jewelry
And to help my hubby I am going to add a link to his store, aren't I such a good wife! LOL Mitchell Poor, Primitive Surrealism paintings

Also, I am going to start adding links onto the sidebar of my blog of all my favorite shops.

I really recommend you checking out HubSpot. They have helpful free videos and a website SEO grader.

No comments:

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com