Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gypsy Moon Designs is now on BigCartel



I'm expanding my online venues this month. After researching venues and playing with site-builders on sites such as Homestead.com and Big Commerce I found Big Cartel to be the easiest to launch.

So many sites claimed they were easy to set up. I think if I was a 12 year old in this day and age I could have done it! But, after days of playing with these so called easy site builders I still find BigCartel the easiest to work with.



BigCartel even gives you links on there site for easy CSS codes and uploading background images.

My first site design was going to have a earthy look to it. I liked it but it lacked a polished finished look. I used the banner and background you see above.



Last night I woke up and thought I really should keep the same branding as my Etsy shop. So, I redesigned it in minutes. Once you learn a little code it isn't to difficult.

I would love for you to come check out my new shop; even shoot me a email thru the "contact" form if you like!
Gypsy Moon Designs

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com