Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving vacation



This beautiful fall photo is from my dad's Etsy shop Carolina Prints

I am on my way to Raleigh to celebrate Thanksgiving with the family. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I just love the warmth of family and sitting around the table laughing and eating good food.

I decided I will close my Big Cartel shop while I am gone and keep Etsy open. I hope this all runs smoothly. A young mom is on call to help me with shipping if I return home overwhelmed.

So, all my friends have a wonderful holiday and eat an extra piece of pie for me! LOL

3 comments:

Celtic Cat said...

Have a safe trip and a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!,
Because that's means you has been go for it.
silver jewelry exporters

Anonymous said...

We will meet again with a nice jewelery.
silver jewelry exporters

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com