Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Google Alert

So, that blogger is re posting my post again and changing the words! I am going to remove past post that mention the photo link I recommended and see if that helps.

It is a shame people entertain themselves by slandering others, especially total strangers.

Makes me nervous to even blog anymore! The blog doesn't allow post and no where is there a place to flag the blog.

I have left 3 messages to the word press owner who runs the blogs. Today I even left a comment on the owners personal blog. I am just going to have to bother the owner daily!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you get this cleared up soon!

Unknown said...

It's very hard to get someone to stop copying your blog posts. One trick is to add a link to your blog at the end of each post. At least people will be able to find their way back to your blog when they read the copies. I've written about this issue on my blog. This post has some additional ideas you can try:

http://www.alertrank.com/mrgooglealerts/2009/04/23/stealing-your-blog-content/

I hope this helps.

gypsy moon designs said...

Thank you!

Tammie Lee said...

Wow, I had no idea that things like this go on! Horrible.

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com