Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Domain Name, etc...


Monday was a busy day full of marking things off my "To Do" list. Three of the exciting items on my list where to call a travel agent for a ticket home to see my family over the Thanksgiving holiday. Still awaiting a return call! I may get the ticket online but thought I would do a cost comparison and give my money to a local business.

I also got a year membership at the local public pool run by the Parks & Recreation department. The facility is only a few years old and amazing. They even made a river with a current and you can either walk or swim against the current. There is a tennis court and a man made duck pond. I took my first water aerobics class this morning and then swam some laps.

Lastly, I got my domain name registered for three years. Gypsy Moon Designs I am not yet seeing it in the search engines but it is forwarded to go directly to my Etsy shop.

It is a small step towards my own website. There is so much to learn about the internet and I think leaving my domain link here helps somewhat with my google ranking.

The photo on this post are Tibetan Prayer Flags on my porch. A post needs a pic!
Have a super week everyone and fun creating!

1 comment:

Vengadachalam T said...

There are many Domain Name Extensions in the world.All that Abbrevations resembles the particular Country for example .Eu--->Europe; .in-->India..ETC...I was used the site Domain Name .in Domain Name Extension regsitration Process..

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com