Saturday, June 6, 2009

Missoula Saturday Market


The wind blustered, the temps where in the mid 50's and it rained. Canopies blowing, pottery breaking and I rocked!

I tell you if you have a canopy it is always worth your time to go to market. I find there are fewer vendors and the customers who brave the weather are serious shoppers.

Friday I found myself in a low mood. On line this week was almost at a stand still. I started questioning my creativity. I have a real love for copper as one can see visiting my shop. Well, I started thinking if I worked in silver it would be better, but my passion isn't with silver.

Today at market snapped me right back into shape! The customers were saying such wonderful things and loving the copper. One of my designs is using locally made Lampwork glass beads and dangling them from copper chains. The folks gobbled them up! It was delightful! : )

Also got to visit with another Etsy shop owner. Deb and John with The Muddy Moose dropped in from Hamilton, MT to check out our market. It was fun to visit in person, they are such a friendly couple. I have bought there lotion bars for myself and as gifts. They are wonderful and smell so good. I like there melon/cucumber lip butter too!

So that was my fun market day! If you are ever in Missoula drop in and say "Hey"!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the rain didn't spoil your market! The photo of the lampwork copper piece is lovely!

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,


Your work is quite good.
Well, if it wasn't you wouldn't have sold it to Portugal :-) (saw the map).

Best regards,

José

PastelGuy said...

I think I'll be in town on the second Saturday of July...I'll try my best to come down and see you!

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com