Thursday, June 18, 2009

SEO and Etsy

Whew! After a week of issues with Etsy and Search Engine Optimization, I am thrilled it has been resolved.

I spent way to much time this week researching what it meant, "googling" my items and shop, playing with tags and titles and not producing jewelry at a high volume.

Under my shop name I have "~Boho Chic Jewelry~" and Etsy had changed it to "Handcrafted Boho Chic Jewelry~". This really bothered me. I want the control of what my shop announcement reads and am glad to have it back!

Now we can all breath a collective sigh and get back to what we love, creating!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do I ever hear you! It takes so much time away from creativity to keep up with the web!

Wear Your Wild said...

I learned a long time ago that when Etsy makes changes, I stay out of the forums. It's better for my health and well being. :)

gypsy moon designs said...

I hear you Katie!

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com