Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Premio Meme Award
Julie of Julie Magers Soulen has awarded me the Premio Meme Award. I am blushing with this honor! Thanks so much!
It is Julie's birthday today so if you know her you may want to drop in to her blog and wish her a good one. She is such a great gal! Happy Birthday Julie!!
The rules of this award is that I am to give 7 facts about myself and pass it to 7 people. Here we go!
1. I am married to a man 10 years younger than me, I am a cougar! : )
2. I have travel alone cross country many times.
3. I traded my gift shop for a funky, safety orange RV and traveled.
4. I am proud to be part Pottawatomie Indian from Michigan.
5. I sweet talked an Elk that was 8 ft from me once in the woods until he left.
6. I tried to get backstage at a concert in San Francisco to meet David Bowie.
7. I have sold many paintings but designing jewelry comes more naturally.
Now to pass this award along to 7 deserving blog owners (in no particular order):
East of the Sun West of the Moon
The Business of Craft
Judith B Designs