Monday, February 16, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Today I have my first online ad!
I used Project Wonderful and found free advertising on www.gallerialindashowcase.blogspot.com It looks like the pic is a bit warped and I am not sure why. But, way cool!
Update: I just discovered free ads come and go, I was out bidded. So much to learn!

The bad is that I must get my papers in order for the accountant! I keep putting it off. I am thrilled this year to be turning them over to an accountant. I have always done them and get stressed out every year. I always felt confident on what I was doing with them until last year. Reading the Etsy forums and hearing this opinion or that opinion, confused me. So, I found an accountant who does small business and large corporate taxes. I am so relieved...but, still hours of organizing to do today!
Lesson: Keep paperwork organized weekly or monthly not annually!
Update: All done and in the hands of the accountant...this feels great!

The Ugly are dumb nightmares! Must have been the way the planets were aligned or something! LOL

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I hope your PW ads work well. They've brought me lots of business.

Once you sit with your accountant, then you'll most likely do your own taxes next year.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com