Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have been tagged by Sandi at Sassy Glass Designs.
Rules of tagging:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these Rules in your Blog
3. Write 5 Random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each Person know they've been tagged

5 random things no one probably really wants to know about me:

1) That you can be my friend for years before I share everything about myself to you!

2) When I was a child I dreamed of being a painter and living in some foreign land.

3) I was employed with the hockey team San Jose Sharks. I worked there before they even had there logo, team or coach.

4) I had a house pet that was a bunny rabbit. She ate all the wires of my appliances so I gave her to a family. When I inquired about little bunny I was told that possibly the father ate him!!

5) The only famous person I have dreamt of is David Bowie and that was twice! Maybe after the third dream I will meet him! LOL

I am tagging:

judy elizabeths flock.
everythings blue.
Busy Bead Lady.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job...very interesting tidbits. Thanks for playing along.

gypsy moon designs said...

: )

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com