Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hmmm...a husbands conspiracy

This last weekend here in beautiful western Montana the sun was shining, the temps were in the high forties and the "plan" was to start our spring cleaning.

Instead, my lovely husband brought home the flu. We slept, we ran fevers and we slept some more! Kitty Luna loved it. She laid with me the whole time, probably thinking "Finally, these humans are coming over to my side".

So, the spring cleaning didn't get started this weekend but after a three pound weight loss I can say the spring diet has begun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would rather have the flu than Spring clean...hope you feel better soon.

gypsy moon designs said...

LOL Sassyglass I was going to see if you wanted to come and help!

Celtic Cat said...

Sorry to hear about the flu! Don't want the flu or to start a spring diet!

Countries that wear my designs!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com